By popular demand, Independence and Opportunity Network of Gainesville (ION) will be piloting a return to in-person bingo for young adults with disabilities this month, and the CIL will be hosting!
HEROES volunteers from UF will return to help assist with the event, and additional CIL volunteers have offered to show their support as well. Thank you volunteers!!
Please check out the dates, times and details below for September Bingo, either in-person or online via Zoom. Feel free to join us for both if you’d like!
- Play bingo in person at the CIL on Friday, September 23rd at 7pm
- RSVP appreciated by e-mailing Trish Thoburn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $5 per person which includes pizza, drinks, dessert
- Prizes are included
- 222 SW 36th Terrace, Gainesville, FL 32607
- Play bingo online via Zoom on Friday, September 16th at 7pm
- If you are a regular player, you have your card and the zoom link!
- If you are a new zoom player, reply by emailing Trish Thoburn at email@example.com by Thursday September 15th at 9pm and she will send you the link and instructions
- No charge for Zoom bingo
Please contact Trish Thoburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 352-339-6278 with any questions or concerns, and feel free to share with other young adults who might be interested.
ID: Bingo flyer that includes all of the information listed above, with a colorful border containing bingo cards in the bottom left corner and numbered bingo balls in the remaining corners. The ION logo is centered up top, the CIL logo is to the upper right and the HEROES logo is towards the bottom left.